First Betting Trends Forum: Everything About The State And Possibilities Of The Sports Betting
On March 17, 2016, Moscow will host Betting Trends Forum – first and only specialized event devoted to sports betting. Participants will discuss one of the hottest segments on the gambling market – online bets.
Key topic at the forum will address the legislative regulation of betting in Russia.
As you know, the President charged a task for Russian government to examine the possibility of raising sports revenue from betting and tote. Currently, the practical implementation of this task is not completed, and the segment continues to live under weak legislative regulation.
Basis for discussions:
- last summer, Federal Law № 244-ФЗ (On the organization and conduct of gambling) has been amended with a term “interactive bet”, as well as norms defying the provision of such service. However, the RF Government Regulation specifying and amending the law norms has been accepted only in May 2015, leaving many questions unanswered, which prevents from launching the center of interactive bets transactions tracking. No necessary changes have also been made to the Tax Code of Russian Federation;
- a new bill has been introduced this summer aimed at the significant increase of the advertising capabilities of betting related to sports events. Discussions and approval process is not complete;
- the fall of 2015 marked the new initiative from the Ministry of Sports of Russian Federation concerning the possibility to accept online bets by subjects with rights for TV broadcasting of football games;
Obviously, we have things to talk about! That’s why we invite not only businessmen, but also authorities that are making decisions of the betting progress.
We’ll also discuss:
- sports betting market state and future possibilities;
- marketing tools for attracting players;
- the appeal of fantasy sports as a new market segment.
Fantasy sports will receive the special attention: speakers will tell, what possibilities and specifics are there in this trendy segment.
- market operators from Russia and other countries;
- Russian authorities;
- service providers: software developers;
- consulting and legal companies;
- digital and marketing agencies;
- fantasy sports market players;
- industrial and sports media.
Betting Trends Forum is an event for those who want to become leaders of the sports betting segment and find out the news faster than competitors.
Forum is initiated by Smile-Expo, one of the largest organizers of the industrial events on the CIS territory, promoting the progress of innovative markets. The company has a huge experience of organizing forums and conferences devoted to gambling, and is a vivid supporter of gambling business interests aiding the dialog with authorities.
Become our participant or partner – see you on the 17th of March in Moscow!
tel.: 8 (495) 212-11-28
e-mail: [email protected]