Cryptocurrency as an investment tool: by contrast with fiduciary money and legal issues
What do you need to know considering the cryptocurrency as an investment tool?
What does a legal vacuum in the field of digital currency mean for the investor?
These and other questions will be answered by Ph.D. in Economics Yevgeniy Nevmerzhitskiy, who will speak at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev.
This is going to be an honest and sober assessment of digital money, which cannot be found in press releases.
Evgeniy Nevmerzhitskiy is a managing partner of Financial Studio and an author of analytical publications on topics related to finance and economics.
The main points of his speech will include:
- Why can't the cryptocurrency replace money? Comparative characteristics of functions and features;
- Legal aspects of using the cryptocurrency; how to deal with neglect of the cryptocurrency in the legislation;
- The practical side of using cryptocurrencies to invest in real projects.
Answers for the revenue authority.
- World practice and Ukrainian prospects;
- Information platform ‘Financial Studio’ is designed for investors, investees, and intellectual property holders.
Ask a question to Evgeniy Nevmerzhitskiy at the conference to be held on September 23! He will speak in the framework of Fintech section in the PRO stream.